Workshops – Make Your Own Skincare Products
Learn how to make individual skincare products as part of our short workshop series
Book onto our making natural skincare workshops, to learn the manufacturing processes of skincare production, how ingredients and essential oils are used to aid the skin, whilst learning to make cleansing products, body creams & day/night moisturisers of your choosing.
We supply the raw materials, equipment and course notes for your training, with extra recipes for you to try at home.
Workshop Booking Information
Once you have made your online booking you will be sent an email detailing the workshop for your chosen date. You will also receive an itinerary of the workshop timings, travel instructions, and a general health and safety questionnaire so you can let me know of any special needs, allergies or intolerance’s prior to your workshop.
You will be using natural, organic and skin kind ingredients, vegan friendly, no SLS’s. All products that you make in the day are taken home as well as a further formulation suggestions for you to try.
Our workshops are an ideal experience for those new to making cream emulsions, suitable for all; from hobbyists, home crafters, and cosmetic enthusiasts, to professional beauty therapists, salon owners, and entrepreneurs.
- Available to book online as One-to-One sessions, or Groups of 2.
- Larger groups available on request, please email us to arrange.
- Classes take place in our home studio located in Camberley, Surrey.
- All raw materials, ingredients and equipment provided.
- All attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
- Take home what you make on the day.
- Terms & Conditions apply.