A hands-on workshop where you will make three different lip balm recipes.
You will be using natural, organic and skin kind ingredients, vegan friendly, no SLS’s. All products that you make in the day are taken home as well as a further formulation suggestions for you to try.
Ideal for those new to making cleansing cream emulsions, suitable for professional beauty therapists, salon owners as well as hobbyists, home crafters, and cosmetic enthusiasts.
- Available to book online as One-to-One sessions, or Groups of 2.
- Larger groups available on request, please email us to arrange.
- Classes take place in our home studio located in Camberley, Surrey.
- All raw materials, ingredients and equipment provided.
- All attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
- Take home what you make on the day.
- Terms & Conditions apply.