Learn how to make a range of skincare products with our Making Natural Skincare courses
Book onto our making natural skincare courses, to learn the manufacturing processes of skincare production, how ingredients and essential oils are used to aid the skin, whilst learning to make a wide range of cleansing products, body creams & day/night moisturisers.
The courses are designed with the purpose of taking learners on a progressive journey:
Getting to grips with the basics in four key areas of skincare product preparations, creams, gels, liquid wash, balms.
To provide specific deeper learning into preparation of skincare.
This course is designed to bring together the previous levels of learning and further the learners knowledge of range building, business application and marketing.
Each level is assessed before certification. We supply the raw materials, equipment and course notes for your training, with extra recipes for you to try at home.
- Individual sessions – You will be contacted on booking to arrange.
- Groups (4 people max) available on request, please email us to arrange.
- Take home what you make on the day.
- All raw materials, ingredients and equipment provided.
- Classes take place in Camberley, Surrey.